If you want to win the game of retirement, you have to know the rules — so, today, we’re talking to America’s IRA Expert, Ed Slott. He is a nationally recognized IRA distribution expert, professional speaker, television personality, and best-selling author who is known for his unparalleled ability to turn advanced tax strategies into understandable, actionable, and even entertaining advice.
- Jeff Bezos retires
- Is it easier to walk away from something when you’re wealthy?
- Why Carl is pretty much exactly like this Bezos guy
- Getting life advice from TikTok
- “Viral or vicious? Financial advice blows up on TikTok”
- It’s not bad to learn about new ideas on social media, but that shouldn’t be the end of your research
- The history of IRAs
- Don’t let taxes take you by surprise and ruin your retirement savings late in the game
- Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor Group
- The average advisor can help anyone make more money, but that’s worthless if you can’t keep it
- The Law of Awareness
- How you can be proactive about saving and making money in 2021
- Moving money from accounts that offer “forever tax” to “never tax”
- Creating your plan vs. accepting the government’s plant
- How some of you might be able to take advantage of donating to charity via money in your IRA
- How can you get your spouse involved in the savings conversation?
About Beau Henderson:
Beau Henderson is a retirement consultant, money and business coach, best-selling author, radio host, and Founder of RichLife Advisors. He has helped over 3,000 clients to not just improve their relationship with money, but to live their unique definition of a fulfilled life with purpose. RichLife Advisors helps clients across the United States approaching retirement with a strategy to:
- Save more money
- Pay less in taxes
- Properly address the 12 components of creating a successful retirement
- Protect the people and things that they care about the most
- Live their unique definition of a RichLife in retirement
The Retirement Resource is produced by Crate Media.