Are you using your housing wealth?
If you don’t even know what this means, don’t worry – most people don’t. But your home is probably one of your most valuable assets, so you should be leveraging that. To help us figure out how, we hop on a call with Don Graves.
Don Graves is president and founder of the, Instructor of Retirement Income at The American College of Financial Services, and author of “The Retiree's Guide to Housing Wealth: 5 Ways the New Reverse Mortgage Is Changing Retirement.” He is considered one of the nation’s leading educators on incorporating housing wealth into retirement income planning.
- “14 Key Signs You Will Run Out of Money in Retirement”
- “Op-ed: This isn’t your grandparents’ retirement plan”
- The benefits of having a dog in the family and the most popular dog names
- Utilizing your home in retirement
- What you should know about reverse mortgages
- How a reverse mortgage can help you sustain your retirement
- Common misconceptions about mortgages
- The 4 requirements for a reverse mortgage
- The 4 major sources of income in retirement
- When a reverse mortgage isn’t the right answer
- The AAA philosophy: All Available Assets
- The pension options available to you
- “The Retiree's Guide to Housing Wealth: 5 Ways the New Reverse Mortgage Is Changing Retirement”
- Have a retirement question? Ask us at askbeau.com
- Don Graves - LinkedIn
- Don Graves - Twitter
- Beau Henderson - Facebook
- Beau Henderson - LinkedIn
- Beau Henderson - Twitter
About Beau Henderson:
Beau Henderson is a retirement consultant, money and business coach, best-selling author, radio host, and Founder of RichLife Advisors. He has helped over 3,000 clients to not just improve their relationship with money, but to live their unique definition of a fulfilled life with purpose. RichLife Advisors helps clients across the United States approaching retirement with a strategy to:
- Save more money
- Pay less in taxes
- Properly address the 12 components of creating a successful retirement
- Protect the people and things that they care about the most
- Live their unique definition of a RichLife in retirement
The Retirement Resource is produced by Crate Media.