5. Men or Women: Who Controls the Money? with Dr. Barbara Provost
Dr. Barbara Provost, EdD, MS Ed, MBM, is the founder of Purse Strings, and she’s going to help us answer a question that comes up a lot in relationships: who controls the money?
- "Money Matters: When Married Couples Clash, Advisors Try To Restore Some Peace"
- How COVID-19 has affect couples
- The benefits of a finances “date night”
- Trying to take emotion out of the financial conversation
- “Women and Retirement Savings”
- Women live longer than men on average, and more end up living in poverty during retirement as a result — but some of that’s avoidable with better planning
- 90-95% of household financial decisions are made by women
- The insurance and financial industry is the least sympathetic to women and there’s a huge trust deficit there
- Women are the most powerful market on the planet
- Aligning your goals and values around money
- Interviewing your financial professionals before you work with them
- How Purse Strings empowers women to be financially fearless
- How do you financially prepare for someone passing away?
- Dr. Barbara Provost - LinkedIn
- Beau Henderson - Facebook
- Beau Henderson - LinkedIn
- Beau Henderson - Twitter
About Beau Henderson:
Beau Henderson is a retirement consultant, money and business coach, best-selling author, radio host, and Founder of RichLife Advisors. He has helped over 3,000 clients to not just improve their relationship with money, but to live their unique definition of a fulfilled life with purpose. RichLife Advisors helps clients across the United States approaching retirement with a strategy to:
- Save more money
- Pay less in taxes
- Properly address the 12 components of creating a successful retirement
- Protect the people and things that they care about the most
- Live their unique definition of a RichLife in retirement
The Retirement Resource is produced by Crate Media.