Today Tom Hegna, best-selling author of ¨Paychecks and Playchecks,¨ breaks down the complexities and myths surrounding savings, annuities, and long-term life insurance, with practical pointers based on current maths and science metrics.
In a time of great uncertainty, his fail-proof method of securing a risk-free retirement by covering your necessities with guaranteed life-income sidesteps flashy marketing gimmicks for solid steps that will weather future obstacles, and get your retirement back on track for 2021.
- ¨Lost Passwords Lock Millionaires out of Their Bitcoin Fortunes¨
- The benefits of opening a ROTH IRA for children and grandchildren.
- Important age milestones for your retirement journey.
- Get your retirement on track for 2021.
- Why you need to save and invest 20% of your earnings instead of 10%
- Why a 401K is not the best place to put your money.
- How to prepare for retirement as a young investor.
- Getting life basics covered with guaranteed lifetime income.
- Why long-term care is a 3-in-1 saver.
- Why you should spend all your money and leave your children life insurance.
- How to increase your savings right now.
- Buy: ¨Paychecks and Playchecks¨ by Tom Hegna
- Buy: ¨Don’t Worry, Retire Happy¨ by Tom Hegna
- Website: tomhegna.com
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZLVr1-144LsPDrWR1cyqWQ
- Tom Hegna - Facebook
- Tom Hegna - LinkedIn
- Beau Henderson - Facebook
- Beau Henderson - LinkedIn
- Beau Henderson - Twitter
About Beau Henderson:
Beau Henderson is a retirement consultant, money and business coach, best-selling author, radio host, and Founder of RichLife Advisors. He has helped over 3,000 clients to not just improve their relationship with money, but to live their unique definition of a fulfilled life with purpose. RichLife Advisors helps clients across the United States approaching retirement with a strategy to:
- Save more money
- Pay less in taxes
- Properly address the 12 components of creating a successful retirement
- Protect the people and things that they care about the most
- Live their unique definition of a RichLife in retirement
The Retirement Resource is produced by Crate Media.